High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
UNIMIG Automatic Welding Goggles
UNIMIG GL-WH11-1015A auto-darkening welding goggles are a high-tech product manufactured with spectral filtering technology, photoelectric sensors and control unit technology. The photoelectric sensor makes liquid crystal change from bright state to dark state as soon as it receives arc light and changes from dark to bright state when welding is finished to protect the eyes of users from arc light, splash and harmful radiations of IR/UV
• MIG / TIG / ARC / PLASMA OXY CUTTING & GRINDING applications
• Ideal for confined space work / mobile welding
• Bump cap for head protection
• Flame retardant hood for protection.
• Soft Silicon lined goggles for user comfort.
• Detachable mask
Part No: UMAWG