Welding Guns Of Australia Pty Ltd (‘Us’, ‘We’) warrants that the following products under UNIMIG, UNI-TIG, UNI-PLAS, UNI-FLAME, TECNA, T&R, HIT-8SS & ROTA, supplied by Us and purchased by you from an Authorised UNIMIG, UNI-TIG, UNI-PLAS, UNI-FLAME, TECNA, T&R, HIT-8SS & ROTA Dealer throughout Australia are free of Material and Faulty Workmanship defects except for those products listed under ‘Warranty Exclusions’.
These terms and conditions supersede and exclude all former and other representations and arrangements relating to any warranties on these products.
We offer the following ‘Warranty Periods’ from ‘date of purchase’:
An Extended Warranty Period of 6 months total shall apply only to Machinery where offered and warranty is registered online.
UNIMIG WELDING MACHINES
- UNIMIG Workshop Series (Power Source Only) 3 Years (Clause 1&3)
- UNIMIG Workshop Series SWF (Power Source / Separate Wire Feeder Only) 3 Years (Clause 1&3)
- UNIMIG RAZOR MIG (Power Source Only) 3 Years (Clause 3)
- UNIMIG RAZOR MIG SWF (Power Source / Separate Wire Feeder Only) 3 Years (Clause 3)
- UNIMIG RAZOR TIG (Power Source Only) 3 Years (Clause 3)
- UNIMIG Water Cooler 1 Year (Clause 3)
- T&R Pulse MIG (Power Source Only) 2 Year (Clause 3)
- T&R Pulse MIG SWF (Power Source / Separate Wire Feeder Only) 2 Year (Clause 3)
- UNIMIG RAZOR CUT (Power Source Only) 3 Years (Clause 3)
- T&R Site Cut Series (Power Source Only) 1 Year (Clause 3)
- UNI-FLAME Gas Cutting and Welding Kits 3 Months (Clause 2&3)
- UNI-FLAME Straight Line & Gas Cutting Machines (Power Source Only) 1 Year (Clause 3)
- UNI-FLAME Regulators Argon/ Acetylene / Oxygen / LPG / Bobbin Flowmeter 1 Year
- UNIMIG Automatic Welding Helmets 2 Years
- TECNA (Power Source Only) 1 Year (Clause 3)
- Electrode Oven 1 Year
- TORCHES -GMAW, GTAW, MMAW, PLASMA, EARTH LEADS, INTERCONNECTING CABLES, GAS HOSE 3 Months (Clause 3)
- UNIMIG VIPER RANGE 1 Year
- UNIMIG VIPER MIG 185 / VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC 2 Years
(Clause 1) 3 year warranty on transformers, inductor and rectifier. 1 year warranty on PCB, and all other
(Clause 2) Gas Hose, Flashbacks are subject to and covered by the Manufacturer’s Individual Warranty, Contact the manufacturer for details
(Clause 3) This only Covers Manufactures defaults on all accessories for the first three months after date of purchase.
WARRANTY / RETURNS / EXCHANGES
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD Authorised Dealer Network, to assist you, we have set out below the Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD Returns Policy that you should know.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws.
Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law – Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- You shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote.
- You shall also afford Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD the opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if you believe the Goods are defective in any way.
- If you shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD has agreed in writing that you are entitled to reject, Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD liability is limited to either (at the Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods except where you have acquired Goods as a consumer within the meaning of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or the Fair Trading Acts of the relevant state or territories of Australia, and is therefore also entitled to, at the consumer’s discretion either a refund of the purchase price of the Goods, or repair of the Goods, or replacement of the Goods.
Returns will only be accepted provided that:
- You have complied with the provisions outlined above, and
- Where the Goods are unable to be repaired, the Goods are returned at your cost within thirty (30) days of the delivery date, and
- Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner, and
- The Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD Accepts no responsibility for products lost, damaged or mislaid whilst in transit
- Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD may (at their sole discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of up to fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs.
- Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
MAKING A CLAIM
If you wish to make a claim under this Warranty, you should:
- Return the product to the point of purchase either in person or on a prepaid courier; or
- Contact Us by Telephone on 02 9780 4200 or Mail PO Box 3033 Lansvale NSW 2166.
When returned, the product must be accompanied with the original invoice including the purchase price and disclosing the purchase date
All costs of installation, cartage, freight, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance are paid by the Customer.
To the extent permitted by law, our total liability for loss or damage of every kind related to the product in any way whatsoever is limited to the amount paid to the retailer by you for the product or the value of the product.
No responsibility will be taken for products lost, damaged or mislaid whilst in transit.
This Warranty covers Material and Faulty Workmanship defects only.
This Warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear due to usage
- Misuse or abusive use of the UNIMIG, UNI-TIG, UNI-PLAS, UNI-FLAME, TECNA, T&R, HIT-8SS & ROTA, instructions supplied with the product.
- Failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product
- Failure to maintain the equipment such as regular services etc
- Incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections
- Improper installation
- Use of non-authorised/non-standard parts
- Abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary equipment interference or other external factors
- Failure or any breakage caused by overload, dropping or abusive treatment or use by the customer
- Repair, modifications or other work carried out on the product other than by an Authorised UNIMIG, UNI-TIG, UNI-PLAS, UNI-FLAME, TECNA, T&R, HIT-8SS & ROTA Service Dealer
Unless it is a manufacturing fault, this Warranty does not cover the following parts:
MIG Welding Torches and Consumables to suit, such as:
Gas Nozzles, Gas Diffusers, Contact Tip holder, Contact tip, Swan Necks, Trigger, Handle, Liners,Wire Guide, Drive Roller, Gas Nozzle Spring. Neck Spring, Connector Block, Insulator, Gas Nipple, Cap, Euro Block, Head Assembly, Gas Block, Trigger Spring, Spring Cable Support, Neck Insulator, Shroud Spring,Gun Plug Cover, Lock Nut, Snap On Head, Spring Cap, Ball, Motor 42 Volt, Pot 10K standard, Knob, Drive Roll Seat, Washer, Bow, Ball Bearing, Wire Condue Nipple, Central Plug, Printed Circuit Board, Gun Plug House, Cable Support, Gas Connector, Handle To Suit PP36 with Knobs, All Xcel-Arc/ Magmaweld MIG Welding Wires & Electrodes, Arc Leads, Welding Cable, Electrode Holder, Earth Clamps
TIG Welding Torches and Consumables to suit, such as:
Tungsten Electrodes, Collet, Collet Body, Alumina Nozzle, Torch Head, Torch Head water Cooled, Torch Head Flexible,Back Caps, Gas Lens, Torch Handle, Cup Gasket, Torch Body Gas Valve, O-ring, All UNIMIG TIG Welding Rods, All Xcel-Arc/ Magmaweld Electrodes, Arc Leads, Welding Cable, Electrode Holder, Earth Clamps.
PLASMA Cutting Torches and Consumables to suit, such as:
All Cutting Tips, All Diffuser/Swirl Ring, All Electrode, Retaining Caps, Nozzle Springs, All Spacers, All Shield Caps, All Air and Power Cables, All Switches, All O-rings, All Springs, All Circle Guides and Cutting Kits, Torch Bodies, Air Filter Regulator, Arc Leads, Welding Cable, Electrode Holder, Earth Clamps
STRAIGHT LINE CUTTING MACHINES and Consumables to suit, such as:
Hoses, Fittings, Track, Cutting Nozzles.
HIT-8SS Welding Carriage Consumables to suit, such as:
Input Cord, Inter-connecting Cord, Triggering Cable.
This Warranty does not cover products purchased:
- From a non-authorised UNIMIG, UNI-TIG, UNI-PLAS, UNI-FLAME, TECNA,T&R, HIT-8SS & ROTA Dealer (such as purchases from unauthorised retailers and purchases over the Internet from unauthorised local/international sellers or sites such as EBay)
- At an auction;
- From a private seller
Unless it is a manufacturing fault, this Warranty does not apply to any products sold to Hire Companies.
These conditions may only be varied with the written approval of the Directors of Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD
REMEMBER TO RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE FOR PROOF OF PURCHASE.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to be among the first to receive exciting new product information, special offers, guides & more!