RAZORWELD 180 AMP MMA/TIG
Available in stock
Razorweld ARC180 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from UNIMIG. The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with MMA electrodes producing high quality welds on material such as cast Iron, stainless steels and mild steels.
The machines is capable of running general purpose and low hydrogen electrodes with either VRD switched on or off by the key at the rear of the machine. This assists in the arc striking making it easy to run hard to start electrodes.
The Razorweld ARC180 is equipped with DC Lift TIG Arc function that allows quality DC TIG welding of mild steel, stainless steel, bronze, copper and chrome moly. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition which minimises the tungsten electrode sticking to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds for a high quality finish.
The Razorweld ARC180 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications. The Razorweld Arc180 is packaged in a robust PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories.
The Razorweld ARC180 gives you great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
• Latest IGBT inverter technology
• Hot start (improves electrode starting)
• Keyable VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
• Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
• Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
• Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
• Ultra-smooth DC TIG welding current
• Thermal overload protection
• Generator compatible (recommend 9.0 KVA minimum)
• Tolerant to variable power supplies
Part No: KUMJRRW180CA