206 Multi Function Pulse MIG
Available in stock
The TER 206 MIG Pulse Multi Function Inverter 240Vac single phase is a small but powerful inverter. Compact with an integrated wire feeder it offers MIG/MAG Pulse, Pulsed DC TIG Lift Arc and MMA. The machines response to adjustment is immediate thanks to its
extremely simple and intuitive front panel. The Digital control panel is simple and operator friendly and allows Synergic or Manual program to be selected with ease. The internal wire feeder has a geared two wheel drive system and can accommodate spools up to 200mm and can be used with gasless wires when using the reverse polarity switch. The MMA functions includes Arc Force and Hot Start for professional welding. For safety, this welding machine, is equipped with VRD system. The power source features a advanced Lift Arc DC TIG welding system, developed to ensure minimal contamination of the tungsten tip at the start of the welding procedure.
• High mobility, light weight and portable
• Simple and easy to use with digital display of multiple welding process PULSE MIG, MIG/MAG, MMA (Stick) and DC TIG with Lift arc, DC TIG with PULSE
• Inductance control.
• Select either Synergic welding program or manual setting, for MIG, DC TIG and MMA welding mode.
• Trigger cycles 2T, 4T, 2T with Slopes, 4T with slopes & Spot welding.
• Spool Gun ready .
• Equipped with VRD system for your safety.
• The MMA (Stick) welding process is equipped with the functions Hot Start, Arc force and Anti Sticking.
• Equipped with reverse polarity for Gasless Welding.
• Smaller, lighter and portable, this equipment is protected by a solid metal casing.
Part No: KTER206WF206 COMPACT